ERACS Application Guidance Notes. An item labelled "Guidance Notes" has been included in the ERACS "Help" menu and provides access to the following guidance notes...
- Arc Flash Worst-Case Multi-Scenario Results and Labels: describes two tools that are provided with ERACS that will enable comparison of arc flash results from a number of scenarios to determine the worst-case incident energy and subsequently produce labels.
- Database, Network and Library Relationship: describes the relationship between ERACS databases, the networks (single-line diagrams) they contain and the libraries employed by the networks.
- ERACS for Administrators: provides some helpful background information about ERACS.
- Export Single-line Diagram: provides guidance on how to export a single-line diagram in Comma-Separated Values (CSV), eXtensible Markup Language (XML) and Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) formats.
- PV System Modelling: describes how to provide a simplistic representation of a Photovoltaic (PV) system in ERACS, but could equally be used to represent any renewable.
- Neutral Earthing Transformer Modelling: describes how a neutral earthing transformer can be represented in ERACS.
You are currently viewing a single Feature's details.