A number of CDG X1/X6 5A relays (X = 1,2,3, 1, 1) have been included in the Reference Library.
The list of elements displayed in the Find Element window now employs a "Natural" text comparison, which means that, for example, these busbars...
Would be sorted like this...
Rather than this...
Added models to represent the overcurrent and earth fault units of the ABB SPAD 346 C protection relay.
Added models to represent the short circuit and ground fault functions of the GE Multilin 369 motor management relay.
Added the following ABB circuit breakers and trip units to the Reference Library...
- SACE Circuit Breakers...
- Emax LV air circuit breaker E1N 1250A.
- Tmax LV moulded-case circuit breaker T4N 250A.
- Tmax LV moulded-case circuit breaker T4N 320A.
- Tmax LV moulded-case circuit breaker T5N 400A.
- Tmax LV moulded-case circuit breaker T5N 630A.
- Tmax LV moulded-case circuit breaker T6N 630A.
- Tmax LV moulded-case circuit breaker T6N 800A.
- Tmax LV moulded-case circuit breaker T6N 1000A.
- Tmax LV moulded-case circuit breaker T7N 1600A.
- Trip Units...
- PR222DS/P LSIG.
- PR223DS LSIG.
- PR332 LSIG.
The Loadflow Excel reports have been updated so that they support 64-bit editions of Microsoft Excel.
Added overcurrent and earth fault models of the Siemens 7SR11 & 7SR12 protection relays.
Added the ABB SACE Emax E3V 1600A LV air circuit breaker and associated PR121, PR122 & PR123 trip units.
A facility has been included in the Loadflow Parameters that enables one to select whether the target voltage of a PV-type generator is employed when such a machine is converted to a slack generator.
Updated Siemens 7SJ602 earth fault and overcurrent models, removed the dedicated stage that represented the low set DT curve and combined the DT curve in the same stage as the IDMT curves.
Models for Susol TS100N and TS400N have been created, together with FTU, FMU, ETM & ETS trip units.
The library selection facility for an existing network has been made more flexible and allows a library to be selected more easily from a new location.
Facilities have been provided that enable you to include an image in your protection graph. That image supports bitmaps, metafiles & JPGs and can be used to display a section of your single-line diagram or a company logo, for example.
Facilities have been provided that enable AVRs and governors to pickup signals from busbars and branches that are remote from the synchronous machine they are associated with. This is the list of new input signals that are available to AVRs and governors:
- Sensed Busbar Voltage Magnitude (pu, 1, 1)
- Sensed Busbar Voltage Angle (rad, 1, 1)
- Sensed Busbar Voltage Angle (deg, 1, 1)
- Sensed Busbar Real Voltage (pu, 1, 1)
- Sensed Busbar Reactive Voltage (pu, 1, 1)
- Sensed Busbar Frequency (pu, 1, 1)
- Branch Real Power (MW, 1, 1)
- Branch Real Power (pu, 1, 1)
- Branch Reactive Power (MVAr, 1, 1)
- Branch Reactive Power (pu, 1, 1)
- Branch Current Magnitude (kA, 1, 1)
- Branch Current Magnitude (pu, 1, 1)
- Branch Current Angle (rad, 1, 1)
- Branch Current Angle (deg, 1, 1)
- Branch Power Factor
Facilities have been provided that enable you to select whether the text in the information box is shown in black or adopts the colour of the curve it represents.
A PDF export facility has been included for the following graphs...
- harmonic impedance
- harmonic waveforms
- transient stability
- protection co-ordination
The Copy Existing Study window has been improved so that one is able to select whether the studies for all data states are displayed. This greatly reduces the information presented and makes it much easier to select studies:
- A "Show studies from all data states" tick box has been added to the window.
- When "Show studies from all data states" is not ticked...
-- the list presents only those studies performed in the current data state.
- When "Show studies from all data states" is ticked...
-- All studies from all data states are presented in the list.
-- The list includes both "Study Name" and "Data State Name".
-- The studies from different data states are displayed differently.
The harmonic impedance module has been updated to provide facilities to export the following items to a comma-separated values (CSV, 1, 1) file...
- the harmonic impedance angle values.
- the harmonic impedance magnitude values.
- the harmonic transfer coefficient (magnitude of harmonic impedance / driving point impedance, 1, 1).
Please note that we have used the term "harmonic impedance" to mean the driving point impedance for the injection busbar and the transfer impedance for all other busbars.
Protection, Harmonic Impedance & Transient Graphs
Version 3.9.6 :
Two buttons have been included in the toolbar of each of these windows. The buttons enable one to copy the graph and the window to the clipboard as an image that can then be pasted into a document of another application; e.g. Microsoft Word.
It is now possible to rename a study by using the rename facilities provided in the Database Explorer.
A model of the P&B MRI (Mk3, 1, 1) protection relay has been included.
A new block that implements the rectifier regulation function as per Annex D of IEEE Std 421.5-2005 has been included in the Universal Dynamic Modeller.
Added models of the Merlin Gerin Masterpact low voltage air circuit breakers MP08 to MP63, together with a range of associated trip units.
Added relay models of...
- Strike Technologies: FP04 FP2000.
- ABB: RET541, RET543, RET545 & REJ525.
Added models of Alstom's CTZ66/CTZ76 relays.
Improved the following relay modelsâ€¦
- Reyrolle TJV & TJEV - changed the time multiplier increment from 0.1 to 0.05.
- Areva MCGG22 - can now be selected for earth fault protection.
A deadband block has been included in the Universal Dynamic Modeller.
Added model of the Schneider Electric MiCOM P116 protection relay.
The following fuse families have been included in the Reference Library:
- Brush MJ, PJ, RJ series 63A to 630A.
- Lawson LV type J 20A to 630A.
The library selection facilities that are provided when ERACS is unable to locate one of the network libraries has been made available via the Network Properties form.