Four Excel reports have been created to display various Loadflow results - "Fault Level Profile", "Power Flow", "Transformer Tap Setting" and "Voltage Profile". These are located in the ERACS Template folder and are activated from within ERACS by selecting "Loadflow Excel Reports" from the Results menu.
A new tool that can be used to calculate ERACS data requirements for an induction machine has been included. This tool is activated by selecting "Induction Machine Data" from the "Calculators" option of the "Tools" menu. Given four pieces of information that can be easily determined from manufacturers data sheets the calculator will determine the induction machine's data values to be entered in ERACS. The tool produces the torque vs speed, current vs speed and power-factor vs speed characteristics, which can be compared against those of the manufacturer. Once happy with the data a facility is provided to write the data to an ERACS library.
A facility has been included that enables the ERACS Team to update your ERACS license without the need to exchange dongles. The update procedure consists of the ERACS Team providing you with a security update file via e-mail. You save this file on your computer and start the "ERACS Remote Security Key Update Wizard" by selecting "Update Security Key" from the Tools menu. This wizard will then guide you through the update procedure.
ERACS now has the capability of modeling shunt connected devices that can control busbar voltage, branch P, Q and power factor in Loadflow and Transient Stability such as static VAr compensators, fuel cells, energy storage devices, power factor controllers and saturable reactors. A sophisticate model for an ELSPEC reactive power compensation system has already been developed.
Use the mouse wheel to zoom into and out of the network diagram.
- To zoom-in, press the Ctrl key and scroll the mouse wheel up.
- To zoom-out, Press the Ctrl key and scroll the mouse wheel down.
It is now possible to navigate the diagram workspace using the mouse wheel and keys...
- To move up use the mouse wheel, up-arrow key or PgUp key.
- To move down use the mouse wheel, down-arrow key or PgDn key.
- To move left use the left-arrow key.
- To move right use the right-arrow key.
- To move to the bottom right hand corner of the diagram, press the End key whilst holding the Ctrl. key down.
- To move to the top left hand corner of the diagram, press the Home key whilst holding the control key down.
- To move to the top of the diagram, press the up-arrow key whilst holding the Ctrl key down.
- To move to the bottom of the diagram, press the down-arrow key whilst holding the Ctrl key down.
- To move to the right hand edge of the diagram, press the right-arrow key whilst holding the Ctrl key down.
- To move to the left hand edge of the diagram, press the left-arrow key whilst holding the Ctrl key down.
It is now possible to orientate a busbar both vertically and horizontally before it is placed on the network diagram by pressing the letter "R".
When protection device data is printed from the properties form after a protection calculation has been performed the graph title includes both device identifier and the device description.