The switch group facilities have been significantly improved with the inclusion of a Switch Group Manager, which provides these features:
- Switch groups can be created. Each group is provided a name, description and a list of switches that are members of the group.
- Switches can be members of multiple switch groups.
- Switches can be added to a group by selecting them in the single-line diagram or via their data entry form.
- When choosing to open/close a switch that is a member of a group, an option is provided that enables the action to be applied to all switches in the group(s).
- A switch group event has been added to Transient Stability, enabling all switches in a group to be opened, closed or toggled.
- A switch can be removed from the group making it no longer necessary to navigate the single-line diagram and edit the switch.
You are currently viewing a single Feature's details.